Friday, April 23, 2010

Five Really Awesome Bloggers

Previously I wrote about blogs that you should add to your blog roll, these new blogs are simply ones I believe have a chance at winning an edublog award in blogging excellence. They're from all over the world, and each is as unique as the last.

First on the list is Leilanie from Hong Kong. She obviously has a passion for writing, and her many posts are very captivating. She talks about fixing her mistakes, improving herself, and cultural facts. I love her blog, as it's easy to navigate, and fun to read.

Second has to be Haley's blog.I love the personal feeling I get from her blog, and her word choice. I regret not finding her blog sooner!

Dominique ranks wonderfully in my brain's list of blogs for one specific reason. She cares about her readers. I love the interaction she tries to create. After every post, she asks a small question to either make her readers think, or just make conversation. Too bad she's already a winner of the edublog competition...

A Californian with the psuedonym Musicman ranks tops with my other fellow bloggers. His posts are bright, bold, and in your face. I like that he writes longer posts and makes it clear as to what he's referring to at all time. His definition is quite remarkable.

My last choice happens to be Marina's blog. Her blogs are very in-depth and cute. I like her sense of writing. It's sophisticated, yet simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment