I find some pretty interesting blogs now and again. I’ll admit, some of the blogs on my blogroll I don’t really read all of the time, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t interesting. It just means I’m too busy.
One blog you may find cute is Lucy’s Blog. Her stories are really fun and I think they are a bit cute. She is good at wording and her grammar also, which I think is harder to come across these days.
Another blog I like, is my friend Beau’s blog. He doesn’t like it because he is forced to write the challenges on it, but I think it’s interesting. Any material of his, forced or not, always comes out well for some reason. Lucky beast.
Dorothy, a student from Hong Kong has an interesting output in her blog. I like her style, and I can actually stay awake while reading her blog.
Claudia has a beautiful blog. The layout is gorgeous, and the words are even better!
Last, but not least, is Mang Sut's blog. Their blog is short, but the posts are quite cute, and short. The poem on the most recent poem it adorable.
I posted this as a part of this blogging challenge.
Monday, April 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment