If we didn't have electricity for an hour at my house, I'm pretty sure we wouldn't get bored. Last week when my friend Autumn and I were in the middle of filming a video for facebook when the lights started flickering, and everything went black. Someone hit a power line down the street from our house, and half of our tiny town lost light.
During that time, all of us did what we normally do. Act like idiots. We turned on two lanterns and used our iPods as flashlights, while having some fun. Autumn and I made shadow puppets on the hallway wall. I made a moose! My sister and I also danced to the fillet 'o fish song for about ten minutes straight.
My family, and friends, and very easily entertained, so we would definitely not be disgraced without light or power for an hour.
I did this blog as a part of a blogging challenge.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment