Wednesday, October 7, 2009

"There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly"

I love creativity. Writing, drawing, painting, reading, sketching, poetry... something about these things just sparks up a passion in me that I'm lucky to have. I would give anything to be able to just paint all day.

I'm very hesitant about letting people read my poetry; every verse is personal in it's own unique way. Some of my friends- best friends- will never get to see inside of my thoughts this way. I do; however, share this with many strangers and people on the internet that I've never known. I love getting constructive criticism from people I've never met because they're opinions could never affect me in the way a friend's would.

Mibba is where I post everything. My stories, my poems, my journals. It's risky though, because anyone could steal something from me and I wouldn't know it. That's just a bridge I'd have to cross if I ever happen to approach it.

My paintings are far more expressive than my poetry. I love having visual clues about a certain someone's personality. Almost all of my paintings are on my facebook.

There isn't really any way else to describe it.

Farewell until the morrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment