
I really love this picture. There was something about it that caught my eye. I think the main focus for me was the white in the eye. It glows beautifully. I can't help but wonder what made the clown so scary. ...If there was something in his past that made him evil. The colors are amazing. They're so vibrant for having such dark lighting. Speaking of, the lighting is kind of awesome too. I love the fact that you can't see the left half of the clowns face. It sort of breaks off onto a sillhouette shape. The whole picture has so many things about it to be adored. A picture is worth a thousand words, but I can think of three; Delicate, fierce, and absolutely brilliant.
I wish I knew who created this photo. I found it here.
Farewell until the morrow.
I wish I knew who created this photo. I found it here.
Farewell until the morrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment