Honestly, I think blogging is kind of boring. I'm not the type of person to sit around and read what every other human being in the world is thinking about... or read about their problems, so who would want to read about mine? ...Probably a stalker. I'm not really the type of person to write about myself too often. I prefer writing about fictional characters; the very people I think up in my mind throughout the day.
Real life is more dull than the life which is created inside of an author's mind. The characters can be more fragile, can have more strength, or even have blue hair and purple eyes. I'd rather be proud to be writing about something of that effect, than about my own life. Speaking of, it's not really all that exciting if you think about it.
You, the reader, may call me a pessimist, but I believe I am an optimist caught in a bland situation. I certainly cannot say my life is pleasant... that would be a lie.
I do the same thing every single day. I go to school, I work at the grocery store, I eat unhealthy food, and I sleep for six to eight hours. ...But I suppose I digress.
If you think about it, most blogs seem to be really the same. They either praise something, knock something, or explain something; to put it simply.
Farewall until the morrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment