...But falling out of love is simply awful...
I'm looking forward to homecoming I suppose. I must admit that I will laugh hysterically if our football team loses the game tomorrow. One could say that I was never the type to get into school spirit. There are far more important things...
The dance should be interesting. I simply adore the dress I found. The shoes are quite lovely as well. I think the only thing I'm really not looking forward to is the God-awful music they play. My head might explode if the only thing playing all night is Rap. ...But who am I to complain?
My date-friend-person. Beau. Beau is pretty nifty. :)
I suppose there isn't much else to write out now. This is going to be one boring semester it seems...
Farewell until the morrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hah, I'm nifty?
ReplyDeleteLovely dress. How did the dance go? All rap? I hope not. I'd hate to think about your mind exploding!
ReplyDeleteWhat does Videmiatrix mean?
Beau is a nice guy... :)
The dance was okay I guess.. The music could have been better, but oh well.
ReplyDeleteVindemiatrix is a star on the Virgo constellation. :)