Right now I am sort of thinking about everything. There's this girl... and I really, really like her. She likes me too. But the only thing is... she goes to a different school and lives a bit far away. I was sort of surprised to find out that she had a thing for me, seeing as we've been friends for a long while. I am definitely not complaining though.
I guess I'm just kinda... happy today. I'm pretty relieved. The drama is over, and now I can focus on other things. But I do have to work today. Ew. I'm so not excited. Today is Wednesday... which means we're probably going to have to mop the whole store tonight. Blah.
My mind is a bit empty right now, as you can see. I think it's tired out..
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment